Friday, October 31, 2008

Caleb's Halloween Costume

We were trying to figure out what Caleb should be...so we got him dressed up in the Nemo...
Then we got him dressed in the Incredibles. Deciding that the Incredibles was just a little too big we went for the Nemo. So we were going to our Ward's Trunk er Treat where we were going to meet up with Cousins Isaac, Hunter and Audrey. Okay so I would like to imput the picture of all of the cousins but everytime I try it puts it at the top and then the whole blog is messed up. So look at Eliza's blog for that picture.
It was a great time. I can't believe that it is almost November. Crazy!!!





3 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

He looks so cute! I love Halloween and dressing kids up in costumes, I think that's the best part.

Eliza said...

Nemo never looked so cute!

sara said...

I like both costumes. He should have worn one and then changed to go around again. I'm so proud of you for posting pictures!