Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Hi Everyone,

It has been so long since I wrote something on here and I actually have things I could post. I have been too busy, too lazy, to whatever. I will try to get them posted. We are all doing fine. I am still working and Dwain is still in School and Caleb is now officially in the terrible 2 stage. Our biggests fights are nap time and bed time. He thinks that naps don't apply to him any more. But forsure Mom still needs them.

I will try to post more as soon as I down load some pictures.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Cute background!!

Kim said...

As far as I'm concerned (and I don't mind if you tell Caleb this) naps always apply! Right up until they start school, a good ole' naparoo is always welcome!

sara said...

I take naps daily at work. Someday he'll wish he could still take them.