Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grandparents are gone---Sad day

We are sad today because our Grandma and Grandpa are back in Minnesota. We had a lot of fun with them.




We went to the Valley of Fire. It was really neat to see the red rocks and all the cool formations.





Caleb helped Grandpa tune the piano. I don't think Grandpa has tuned a piano faster. Thanks Caleb!!





We went to the park, to the Clark County History Muesum, the Belliago, had ice cream and much more fun...but being the wonderful mom that I am I let my sister take the pictures of those fun places...here is her blog. She will most likely post some of our adventures.
We love our Grandma and Grandpa and cann't wait to see them again.










































1 comment:

sara said...

way to update Cathy! I love the pictures. Hey, do you guys have the group shot from the Valley of Fire?