Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year!

Okay....so a couple of weeks ago I was thinking that I should try to update my blog more often. Well, my sisters are the ones that tell me that I need to update my blog. Our Church now meets at 1pm....leaving me the morning with a little extra time. What a great time to update..that is what I thought but as you can see it is now the 18th of the month and this is my first update. Let me tell you what happened...so Week 1, Jan. 4th. I am loggin on well trying to log on and can not remember my password. That should have been another flag to me that I need to update more often. So, Week 2, Jan. 11th. I am now logged in and actually had a title started and everything, then my parents came over. So then I stopped and hung out with them before church. Now Week 3, Jan. 18th.... I have a new blog. And yes, Sara I know that a picture would make this better but this is it for now. I will put a lot of pictures of my trip to NC when I blog that vacation. Happy New Year....I am hoping that I can keep up my blog better. Thanks to anyone who still reads this.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I still read you! I'm glad that there will be more updates coming!

Kim said...

Me too! and I'm trying to be better this year too.