Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bla Bla Bla!!!!

So because it was raining all day yesterday it was spent cleaning. I can finally see the floor in our office. The bills have all been filled....it is a good feeling.

We have been trying to plan out our meals for the week...it worked good last week so I was working on that and we decided to have Friday as the experiment day. Last Friday I made Meat loaf and actually tried it. This Friday it is Lasanga...I will let you know how that turns out. I am trying to try new things....See Dad I can do it!

Caleb has been sick all week. He had a temp and running nose...it was not fun but he is feeling better.

Okay that is about it for now. Check back next week and maybe I will have more fun times.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i hate cleaning days, but i love when cleaing days are all over and everything sparkles!

Eliza said...

NO WAY!!! I can't believe that you tried meatloaf!!! Did you like it? I'm proud of you for trying new things. Lasagna has lots of things mixed together. Are you scared?

sara said...

Wait, did you put ketchup on top of the meatloaf? That's insane! Good job cleaning up your office.