Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

As most women do, I was expecting something from my sweetheart on Valentine's Day. I was not sure what it would be...I kind of knew that it would not be chocolate because I am trying to lose weight. I knew it would not be a night in a hotel room because we have not money. So the day started and he said he needed to go study. So now my thoughts of having a nice day with him were gone. So Caleb and I started cleaning rooms and doing laundry. What fun. Then Dwain called and told me he was home but needed help getting something out of the car. So now I am thinking what in the world did he get that he needs help?

This is what he needed help with....SAM. Our new dog.





It is still an adjustment. He is about 4years old and seems to be doing good so far. No accidents in the house last night so that is a big plus. Caleb really like him and just follows him around the house saying "it"...I am thinking he is telling Sam to sit. It is really cute.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Is Sam a boy or a girl? Super cute!!!

My husband is out of town and all I got was slippers!

sara said...

I got some turtles. I see a trend.

Nicole said...

that's awesome! if you need any pointers, let me know. matthew and i have had a dog since we got married. we're pros :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the new 4 legged addition to the Coleman family!