Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going Wheat!!!

So I tried it....I bought some Wheat Flour from the store...I know I need to have my own wheat but that will come with time. So I decided to try bread first. I really don't know how to make it so I put it in the bread machine and let it do the work. I did bake it in the oven so I could get a different size loaf.



So this is how it turned out...I think I added too much flour because it was really hard to roll it into the loaf so it kind of turned out a little off. It did taste good...I guess that has to count for something right.



Well I didn't stop then. Dwain asked for some cookies....so I decided I would add a little wheat flour to them as well...they turned out perfect and taste good as well.




So over all I think that this wheat thing could continue....who know what I will try next. :)

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Ummmm fresh bread and cookies! I want to smell your house! Everything looks delish. Way to go!