Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nothing!

Well I really don't have anything new to say but we are still here and doing about the same. Dwain has one more week and he is done with this semester. Then it is off to summer school. WOrk is about the same my co-worker should be coming back in a couple of weeks. It will be nice to not cover so many units. I went to this coupon class....I am still not sure about it. I believe that it works I just don't know if I can get the hang of it and really take the time to do it. Some days I really hate that I work. I wish that I could be home and spend the time being a mom and a wife. My house is never clean the laundry is never even started, there is so much that I wish I could do but I am at work 10 hours a day. It takes me so long to recover that on Sunday I am finially feeling rested like I could do something...but no it is off to work on Monday.

Well there is my pitty party...

2 comments:

Noah's blog said...

I totally know how you feel.

Eliza said...

Hang in there! Any you CAN coupon! I have faith in you. Its totally fun, but the best part is saving all that money!!!